How to Break the Ice in Group Activities?

Hello everyone,

Before group activity we can get to know each other better through some ice-breaking activities, build friendships, and share our faith and life experiences more deeply. I’d like to hear your suggestions and ideas so that we can have a pleasant and meaningful start.

1. Have you participated in particularly successful ice-breaking activities in past group activities? Please share your experiences.
  2. What ice-breaking activities do you think are most suitable for our group? It could be any games, questions, or other creative ideas.

Let’s add some fun and warmth to our group activities. I look forward to hearing your suggestions and ideas!

3 Likes

Usually take inspirations from reality TV show or variety show like 天才冲冲冲, their games are not bad and quite adoptable to cg icebreaking with a few modifications

1 Like

We have played a good ice break before, which is to write some different titles, topics or questions on shredded paper, and then everyone draws them, and then share your experience/testimony in God based on the topics/questions you drew. We can create an atmosphere that everyone can share their own stories through this ice break.

Another way is that everyone draws their testimony on paper, and then we randomly draw the paper, then everyone looks at the drawing they drew, shares the testimony of that drawing, and then guesses who drew it.

5 Likes

ooooo i like this idea!

1 Like